Effective Date: November 10, 2016
http://www.mytravelnotes.org “Website” is a site which is operated by My Travel Notes, Via della Chiusa n. 15, 20123 Milan (MI), Italy (“we”, “us”, “our”, “My Travel Notes”).
Your purchase of products and services which we supply to you through this Website (whether orders are placed online or over the telephone) (“Products”) is subject to the Website Conditions of Sale (“Conditions of Sale”).
Information about us
We are My Travel Notes, with office at Via della Chiusa n. 15, 20123 Milano (MI), Italy.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com.
Your use of this website and our intellectual property rights
We have made this Website available to you for your own personal non-commercial use. We may modify, withdraw or deny access to this Website at any time.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must keep this safe and treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
The name “MY TRAVEL NOTES” is a trade mark of My Travel Notes.
– you do not modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise use the Website Content without our prior written permission.
– no graphics are used separately from accompanying text;
– our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge this Website as the source of the material; and
– the person to whom you are providing these materials are made aware of these restrictions.
We monitor the market for infringements of our intellectual property rights and reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate to protect our rights.
Our liability to you
– personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
– any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
We do not guarantee that this Website will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use. We do not guarantee that the use of this Website will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. We accept no liability for viruses and you are advised to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from the Website. We do not guarantee that this Website will be available all the time or at any specific time. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify this Website at any time.
Information on this website
The information contained on this Website is given for general information and interest purposes only. Whilst we try and ensure the information contained on the Website is accurate and up to date, we cannot be responsible for any inaccuracies in the information. As a result, you should not rely on this information, and we recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on this Website. Our liability to you as explained above remains unaffected by this.
Specifically, please note that some products on our Website (“Products”) may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Other Products may be represented at a larger size than actual size in order to clearly show details, or smaller than actual size in order to show the entire item.
You may not link to this Website from another website unless you comply with the following guidelines and obtain our consent in writing in advance (the granting of which may be subject to further conditions):
– links must be to the homepage of the Website at http://www.mytravelnotes.org;
– you may not create a frame or any other border around the website;
– the site from which you wish to link must comply with all relevant laws and regulations and must not contain content which may be considered to be distasteful or offensive; and
– you must not imply that we endorse or are associated with any other website, product or service.
You are not entitled (nor will you assist others) to set up links from your own websites to the Website (whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, toggling or otherwise) without our prior written consent, which we may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion.
You agree that when accessing the Website you shall not price scrape or harvest pricing either manually or by use of a web spider, web robot or any other web crawling technology.
Governing law and jurisdiction